Entertaining Platt: The Walking Dead – “Triggerfinger”
February 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
I know this probably makes me an awful person:
As the roadside zombies tried to chomp on Lori, I kept rooting for the hungering shamblers. And every time she managed to improvise a defense against them, I hissed in disdain. Her foolishness earned her a place on the undead dinner menu!
* Hershel’s finally coming around and apparently ready to sacrifice absolutely anyone in the face of practicality.
* Confrontation between Carol and Daryl. Great scene.
* The growing division between Team Rick and Team Shane.
* Glenn. Clearly, he’s the guy most of the audience is supposed to identify with, as he freezes up under fire behind the tavern. I’m hoping his despair about this is a setup for a kickass redemption down the road. Maybe he gets to shoot Shane someday?
Things I didn’t like:
* Lori survived. Boooooo.
* No one shot Shane. But at least he pretty much confessed to killing Otis, and Lori passed the info along to Rick as she went all Lady Macbeth on him, pouring poison in his ear about dealing with the dangerous animal known as Shane. So maybe it’s more of a wash that she survived, hmm?